Manager, Procurement Consulting- Sourcing - Marketing Category - San Francisco , California, United States, 94101
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Corporate Services for our Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement for strategic sourcing, spend analysis, and supplier relationship management processes with a focus on the marketing category
- Work closely with the Marketing Transformation practice to execute large, integrated Marketing Spend Management projects that span sourcing, processes, and technology within marketing organizations
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial and operational metrics and CFO/CMO focus areas directly to business improvement
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Assist with proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience with strategic sourcing, spend analysis, supplier relationship management, value creation, and processes improvement with a focus in the marketing category
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, operations analysis, marketing or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university is a plus
- Strong experience in supplier development, diversity, risk management, performance management, category management and RFx development and execution
- Experience in project management and oversight, including supervising staff level engagement teams in the field and providing input into engagement decisions/contract management and operational restructuring
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.