Manager, Marketing & Brand Strategy, GRS - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02101
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
We are looking for a leader who will be responsible for leading a centralized marketing function. This dynamic role supports Global Risk Solutions (GRS) marketing strategy and operations. You will influence the overall strategic direction for GRS by leading the development of marketing strategies with all business segments and areas of operation. Are you ready to drive brand strategy and marketing plans that support business objectives and align with business goals? If so, read on:
- Directs a team of marketing directors who are responsible for segment strategy and an operations team focused on brand strategy, creative services, analytics, and event planning. Ensures a uniformed marketing strategy and vision across GRS.
- You will partner with cross functional senior leadership team to establish communications strategy and coordinate approach for delivering marketing tools.
- You are responsible for all marketing operations including deployment of strategic processes, product and system rollouts.
- Directs market research, product planning, and advertising functions to accomplish business objectives
- Oversees product marketing, channel marketing, assessment of potential markets, development of pricing strategies and definition of promotional activities
- We are looking for you to manage a team of managers who support GRS Marketing. This includes: defining individual performance objectives and development plans to ensure alignment with project and unit objectives, evaluating team and individual performance, and making final hiring and compensation recommendations.
- Competencies typically acquired through a Bachelors Degree and 10-15 years of related experience.
- MBA and Marketing and Communications background highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of instructional design and marketing practices, theories and programs.
- Proven ability to effectively influence at all levels of the organization.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical, strategic, project management, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn more
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, its our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.