Manager, Content Strategy - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, 28201
NASCAR Digital Media (NDM) seeks a talented professional to join us in the role of Manager, Content Strategy based in our Charlotte, NC office. The Manager, Content Strategy is a hybrid role of business operations and digital and social media content strategy, development and execution. The individual supports digital and social media monetization efforts of NDM, including the company's social media initiatives and efforts. This person will also have day-to-day content execution responsibilities for the company's social channels including Facebook, lnstagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
Non-traditional work week, with up to 30% travel, including nights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Develop, manage and execute digital and social media programs and campaigns
- Support the execution of branded/ paid digital and social media campaigns, including (but not limited to): strategy development/ input, creative ideation, asset creation and delivery, design review process, implementation, amplification, reporting and recaps
- Daily planning, management and execution of the company's monetized content on social media platforms
- Development and management of weekly and monthly content calendars
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across departments
- Provide ongoing proactive and reactive strategic social media support for advertisers
- Use company knowledge and social media expertise to support ideation, development, management and execution of paid and organic social media programs and campaigns
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner and within designated, agreed upon timeframes
- Create and execute social media content across channels supporting the content team
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop branded content that can help deliver value across all mediums with particular focus on social
- Ideate, develop, manage and execute social media programs and campaigns that help the company meet and exceed various business goals and objectives
- Develop post-campaign reports including data from platforms (e.g. Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics) for internal and external use including key learnings and recommendations for future campaigns in close collaboration with the company's Analytics & Insights team
- Contribute to executive and overall company social education
- Closely track emerging trends, tools, platforms in social and digital; clearly communicate those opportunities to appropriate partners
- Work in conjunction with internal stakeholders to understand the platform and brand guidelines as they pertain to social media advertising opportunities (e.g. Facebook Branded Content guidelines)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three (3) years of current experience in social and digital media; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong social media acumen across all platforms, including experience with content management and reporting
- Proven track record of content development and digital sales
- Demonstrated experience working across teams with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere or After Effects and other similar multimedia software
- Working knowledge of stock car racing
We are a company unlike any other in the world. At NASCAR you will find a community of diverse individuals focused on our history and heritage, but with an eye toward the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. The key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, benefits second to none, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law.
Follow us on Twitter to stay current on all of our openings