Manager, Business Process Delivery, Supply Chain Planning - Cell Thera - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98101
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Bristol Myers Squibb's Cell Therapy business is entering an exciting new phase as it begins the commercialization of its first CAR T products. Commercialization drives new scope, scale, and complexity across the network, and requires manufacturing sites, global organizations, and IT systems to work together in new ways.
TheManager, Business Process Delivery (Mgr. BPD) plays a key role inleading, analyzing, and delivering a portfolio of solutions that enhance and extend the capabilities offered to Supply Chain Planning organizations and their close partners. The Mgr. BPD leverages knowledge of planning processes and familiarity with planning technology to either deliver solutions directly, or partner closely with Information Technology (IT) Delivery teams to clarify detailed requirements and drive for technical solutions to be delivered right the first time with minimal need for rework.
The Manager is a key member of cross-functional, cross-site communities within the Cell Therapy organization. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with Global and Local Business Process Owners, and the Supply Chain Portfolio & Project Management team to understand and influence the road map for desired Planning capabilities. The positions, depending on focus area, can be located in Seattle, Washington or Summit, New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limitedto,thefollowing:
- Workcross functionally, including with IT and other non-planning process domainstosupportCell Therapy
- Support identifying and managing timelines, resources and tasks during all phases related with Supply Chain projects or initiatives, as well as ongoing business activities.
- Support and lead continuous improvement opportunities for SC processes
- Act as a community expert for planning process as its execution in planning systems
- Leadsolution designs that impact planning,witha primary focuson supportingCell Therapy requirements.
- Write test plans, conduct quality assurance (QA) testing, support user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Play a key role in continuous improvement activities
- Actively engage withbusiness partners and community members
- Bachelor'sDegreein Supply Chain, Information Systems, Business or Engineering.
- 8 or moreyears of experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industrypreferred).
- 8 or more years of experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (Oracle, SAP, JDE)
- Abilitytoworkindependently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Experience working in a planning organization or IT delivery team enabling planning is a plus
- Advance knowledgeofpersonal computer applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel 10%
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.