Management of Change Lead - IT Organization - Princeton , New Jersey, United States, 08540
MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE LEAD IT ORGANIZATION
- The MoC Lead is an individual who ensures that the mechanisms are in place to achieve success.
- Is the "project leader and "strategist for the change.
- Focuses on "content-related " issues, leading the efforts to plan, coordinate, and implement change plans.
- Assists in defining how to prepare for and use the MoC processes. [Note: Prosci processes or equivalent]
- Identifies tools and resources that aid decision making, maintains an objective view of the change process, and guides the sponsors, and change team on ways to carry out their responsibilities effectively.
- Provides objective feedback and advice to the sponsors, and the change team.
- Establishes strong relationships with the project sponsors, project manager, core project team, service manager and other key stakeholders.
- Adopts and uses the Client Change Leadership processes and templates and MoC operational processes for delivering new services, releases or enhancements.
- Develops the detailed scope of the change.
- Develops and execute change plans in conjunction with Change Team.
- Refines change plans based on organizational assessments.
- Works with sponsors to secure resources.
- Shares, leverages, and coordinates the change with other change programs.
- Is accountable for the proper execution of the change process.
- Performs project management tasks for the change.
- Provides feedback to managers regarding the Change Team members' performance.
- Assists sponsors and the Change Team to effectively use the MoC processes.
- Effectively plans and use change readiness measures with the organization.
- Educates the Change Team, Executive Project Sponsor, Project Owner and technical leads on the dynamics of change.
- Transfers knowledge and capability to others.
- This role is NOT related to IT Change Control / Process Management .
- 3-5 year Change Management experience .
- Hands-on project management & communications experience .
- IT organization experience & Pharma experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Management of Change processes. [Note: Prosci processes or equivalent] .
- Up-to-date understanding of the corporate organizational change management field techniques, technology, issues, concerns, and methods.
- Ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and to deliver a consolidated change plan across multiple media and audiences, including international.
- Strong creative negotiating, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and understand the political climate of the project and its stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of organizational behavior principles.
- Strong project management experience to stay on schedule under tight, frequently client changed deadlines.
- Experience in working directly with customers, team members, technical experts, and professional staff.
- Ability to function in fast paced, deliverable driven environment and multi-task across multiple projects at once.
- Expert experience with Microsoft products Office [Word, PowerPoint], Outlook, SharePoint and Project.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-00240
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
#ZR - provided by Dice