Management Consulting Manager - Financial Services - New York , New York, United States, 10021
Monticello is hiring managers with a passion for business agility and organizational transformation in this new age of digital competitiveness. Boundarylessness is a new mindset that requires leaders to break down the traditional barriers across functional organizations & teams and is a clear differentiator in Monticello's internal model for success.
Our firm is a specialized service provider with deep expertise in advisory, regulatory compliance, portfolio optimization & program management, Agile transformation, digital & advanced analytics, along with testing governance for complex enterprise-level programs. At Monticello, the businesses we cover include capital markets trading, prime brokerage, wealth and asset management, wholesale lending, treasury services, and payments. In these lines of business, Monticello has been driving some of the most transformational programs seen in a generation on both Wall Street and in the financial services industry at large.
If a career opportunity as a manager with our innovative firm interests you, we encourage you to apply today!
What You'll Do as a Manager at Monticello
- Our managers have real-world experience with the competitive forces reshaping global investment and commercial banks, leading hedge funds, prominent fintech firms, and government regulators & trade organizations.
- As trusted advisors, they support our clients to remain in compliance with important regulations, improve and innovate to be more competitive, and gain market share in new and existing businesses.
- Monticello's managers have an average of six to eight years of financial services industry experience solving our clients' most pressing business and technology challenges.
- Many of our managers come from top-tier consulting firms (e.g. Accenture, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, and IBM Global Services) and bring deep understanding of the businesses, products, and value-drivers successful financial organizations seek to deliver in the marketplace as well as the importance of building strong customer relationships.
- Given the rapid pace of change in professional services and the required technological innovation in the financial services industry, our managers embrace opportunities for continuous learning and growth, and, in the process, renew the firm's delivery capability.
Monticello's New Model of Consulting that is winning in the Marketplace
Many of our managers seek an alternative path to a highly successful career in management consulting within the financial services industry. Monticello is committed to recruiting talent that is local to the markets we serve, which not only promotes a healthy work-life balance for our consultants, but also allows us to maximize the quality of our engagements and maintain strong relationships with our clients. In addition, we operate by focusing on four core principles for ourselves and for our clients: value creation, superior execution, diversity & inclusion, and uncompromising integrity. Our managers embed Monticello's culture within their teams by bringing these core principles to all their internal projects and client engagements.
Take the Next Step - Join Us Today!
We are looking for leaders that will effectively drive the future success of both our firm and our clients as we continue up the steep trajectory of Monticello's growth story. The firm has been growing over 25% per annum and with new practice areas and service offerings being rolled out over the next three years, we expect the growth and career opportunities for our managers to be equally exciting. Monticello provides a competitive salary, health and dental & vision insurance, a 401K plan with match, along with paid time off benefits.
If you are looking for an unparalleled opportunity to build your career as a consulting manager, we encourage you to connect with us and apply today!
For more information on a career at Monticello, visit .
Bachelor's degree in a related field is required; MBA or MA/MS degree is a plus.
It is Monticello Consulting Group policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.