Management Consulting - Operations & Supply Chain - San Diego, California, United States, 92140
As a Management Consulting Senior Associate at RSM, you will work with mid-sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment -- not just one small part - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
We specialize in:
* Rapid Assessment???
* Scenario Modeling and Data Analytics
* Business Operating Models and Process Transformations
* Mergers and Acquisitions - Operations Due Diligence and Merger Integrations
* Enhanced Customer Experience
* ERP System Selection, Implementation & Optimization
Our approach is pragmatic, timely, and solutions-based. Our teams of professional consultants are hands-on and collaborative, working with clients to understand their problems and develop innovative solutions to overcome barriers to success. Our practitioners bring deep functional, technical, industry and project management knowledge to each client engagement. We take pride in our ability to collaborate with our clients, employ proven methodologies, and draw on our broad base of knowledge and resources to achieve excellent results. By investing in an outstanding blend of people, technology, innovative ideas, and proven methodologies - all backed by the integrity of our brand - we create a high level of quality and value not easily duplicated. Our desire to be the best can translate into excellent results for our clients.
Examples of candidate's responsibilities include:
* Meeting with clients and conducting management consulting projects based on client needs
* All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams
* Facilitating user workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements and weaknesses and challenges
* Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects
* Conduct benchmarking research and analysis for IT spending, trends and industry practices
* Provide leadership in working with solution vendors
* Preparing reports on consulting services performed for clients, delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
* Working with clients to provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities; this may include implementation and training components
* Completing client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
* Traveling to client locations as required
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Statistics or similar.
* Minimum 2 years' industry experience
* Solid critical thinking skills and ability to solve business problems
* Knowledge or previous exposure in two or more of the following:
o Developing what-if scenarios and/or business cases
o ERP system selection, implementation and optimization
o M&A - operations due diligence or synergy analysis
o Strategic Sourcing
o Lean and/or Six Sigma
o Experience working with ERP solutions or functionality of ERPs
o Demand Planning, Scheduling, Shop floor management
o Logistics and/or warehouse management
* Proven track record of successful project delivery
* Experience working with mid-market companies or larger
* Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
* Excellent verbal and written communication, project management, and organization skills
* Must be a team player; demonstrate attention to detail and problem solving skills; able to effectively work independently and in a team environment
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% or more
* APICS Certifications (CPIM, CSCP)
* Project Management Certification (PMP)
* Lean, Six Sigma trained
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req7011
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TMC MC Ops & Supply Chain
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req7011
Location: 12400 High Bluff Drive, Suite 650, San Diego, CA US
Region: West Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor