Management Consulting - Corporate Strategy - New York , New York, United States, 10021
My client is a boutique strategy consultancy based in New York City. Offering bespoke advice and best practice to some of the top firms worldwide, this is a fantastic opportunity for Associates and Consulting Associates looking for their next career move. The company are seeking driven individuals with an entrepreneurial approach to join their close-knit team of professionals.
Our client is focusing on pure strategy projects, working with some of the top CEO's across the world with the best-known companies to tackle their toughest business challenges. They bring tailored business objective advise and deep industry experience helping CEO's to make better decisions to outperform.
This client offers a collaborative, close-knit culture which fosters professionals and personal development, with being recognized by being top boutique consultant and small business to work for.
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative analysisCollaborating with clients to solve complex business issues
- Presentation development
- Working amongst industries such as Consumer, Financial Services and Industrials
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Leading internal project teams
- Analytical degree (finance, engineering, business etc)
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Background in strategy or finance
- Understanding in how to build quantitative and analytical models in Excel
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lead and be a team player
- Confident communication and presentation skills