Infrastructure Engineering - Supply Chain - Houston, Texas, United States, 77246
As an experienced Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll bemaking decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers,clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems,and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high performingteam to successfully design and navigate the program roadmap. By incorporating your knowledge of businessdrivers, you will affect change and lead development of innovative improvementsand world-class practices. Your teamwill be responsible for driving results, and implementing multiple, complexprograms that span the breadth of the business, and they'll look to you toprovide the technical leadership to move them forward. And while you will be part of a tight-knitteam that shares your passion for technology, you'll also gain access the bestminds in the business-both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. globaltechnology community, and through our partnerships with some of the mostimportant tech firms in the world.
Industrial Engineering is a framework to support a full scaleinfrastructure operation within JPMorgan Chase & Co. delivering products tothe customers with the right speed and velocity, with the right quality, at theright cost, and with an acceptable risk.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture(performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (programmanagement, network management), Design (compliance, security), NetworkEngineering (planning, provision)
- Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impacton architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMCpolicies
- Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple ITprojects on time and within budget
- Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technicalstrategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
- Proficient in optimizing complex processes, systems or organizations
- Advanced knowledge in eliminating waste of time, money, materials, andother resources that don't generate value
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at aglobal financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world'sbiggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professionalgrowth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today.