ITIL Coordinator (Incident & Change Management)-Jr to Mid-level - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60290
Contract-to-Hire: ITIL/Incident Coordinator and Problem Management Consultant
Junior to Mid-Level
Incident Coordinator and Problem Management Consultant who will be responsible for the proactive management and measurement of the incident and problem life-cycles per ITIL process to minimize the adverse impact of problems and incidents on the business caused by errors within IT infrastructure as well as prevent their recurrence related to errors.
Ensure problems and incidents are tracked to and through completion.
Provide assistance to completing root cause analysis work.
Communicate clear direction and/or correction to any processes not being performed properly when resolving problems and/or incidents.
- 3+ years of experience applying problem and incident processes.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering a silent running service management function supporting a number of significant business units in a complex, multi-region, multi-application environment.
- Possess a strong track record for delivering ITIL process management.
- Posses a wide technical understanding allied to strong processing skills.
- Must be able to understand how to deploy the above effectively through clear understanding and experience of implementing problem and incident ITIL processes in a complex fast-paced health system
- Possess a proven track record for implementing the ITIL framework with successful outcomes within a large scale of service management environment.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management and team members.