IT Project Manager - Strategy - Dearborn , Michigan, United States, 48121
Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- This position will guide and shape the IT Global Strategy by collaborating with IT Strategy team members and senior leadership to identify IT's winning aspiration, where to play, and how to win.
- Responsibilities include aligning IT's strategy to Corporate and other business unit strategies.
- Must have prior IT strategy development experience, based on proven methods and approaches, in a Lead role.
- Must have prior workshop design and facilitation experience with senior leader executives.
- Must be a proven strong team player with exemplary vision, passion, and collaboration skills.
- Up to date knowledge of IT industry trends.
- Prior IT experience in application, infrastructure and/or strategy areas.
- Prior work experience in a large manufacturing company and/or technology company.
- Prior experience applying Design Thinking.
- Ability to drive research efforts to keep abreast of external trends, industry benchmarking, and other competitive information.
- This is not a supervisory position.
Bachelor's and Master"s degrees or equivalent qualification in computer science or related disciplines.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here .
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit .- provided by Dice