IT Generalist Change Management Practitioner - Houston, Texas, United States, 77007
*Candidates local to Houston or Texas preferred*
Duration: 6-12 months to start + (high probability for long-term)
Job Duties and Skills Needed/Description
- Pro Sci methodology certified - required.
- This resource will be leveraged across IT projects as well as some business projects to implement and leverage Change Management best practices as it coincides with the Pro Sci methodology.
- Being able to interact at all levels of the organization is key, so effective communication is an absolute must have.
- This person will be interfacing with Business Stakeholders, as well as Project Managers in IT and Business, in order to develop solid Project Communications and how it impacts the end users. Developing a solid Knowledge Transfer base will be a part of this role too.
- This resource(s) will be juggling various projects in size, anywhere from 1-3 projects.
- Rolling out Change Management principles and best practices to ALL projects across the enterprise will be a main responsibility.
- There is a Pro Sci Framework already in place at this client, but it has not been rolled out yet. Identifying IT and business initiatives that need to be addressed on a priority level will be the part of this CM Practitioner's Supervisor's task, but the CM Practitioner will execute the plan.
- A minimum of 5 years is requested, but 10 years' experience is preferred in the Organizational Change management space.