IT Consulting - Account Managers - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75201
Company Profile: JM Information Systems is a leading IT Recruitment Company providing IT professionals on a full-time and project basis. We specialize in finding the best IT candidates in various industries, positions ranging from architects, project manager, software developer to network admin, QA and technical support.
Job Description:We are looking aggressive IT Consulting - Account Managers to assist in augmenting IT Staffs. The qualified candidates will be responsible for getting new requirements from direct clients, engaging in contract negotiations, submitting proposals and managing and developing new accounts.
- Expand new business opportunities and develop new accounts along with your pre-existing client base in your portfolio.
- Identify New Clients to fulfill their staffing needs.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key IT Project and Human Resource Managers.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and consultants to schedule and conduct phone and in-person interviews.
- Knowledge of Full-Life Cycle Recruitment of Information Technology professionals.
- Positive attitude, pro-active approach and work closely with Company Management.
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in IT Sales and Recruiting in IT staffing industry.
- Experience in identifying, marketing and placing qualified consultants in the Technical areas.
- Must be detail oriented and have great organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving/analytical and negotiation skills.
- Good team management and coordination skills.
- Must have a proven track record in securing and managing accounts and closing transactions.
- Be a Street Smart sales person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be a team player, and be able to handle a high volume of leads.