IS Architect: Enterprise SAP Solution Architect - Order to Cash - Tampa , Florida, United States, 33601
The Enterprise SAP Solution Architect- Order to Cash will assume leadership and global template responsibilities across the complete SAP landscape and provide SME leadership to strategic initiatives.
At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. By centralizing these services and activities, we can improve collaboration, share best practices, innovate and streamline processes for our entire enterprise. The invaluable contributions of our talented Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Defines and manages the Order to Cash global template and ensures its continued governance and evolution
- Establishes and manages the maintenance of the Global ERP OTC solution documentation
- Provides consultation to application owners and business partners regarding short and long-range architecture solutions to meet business imperatives
- Recommends solutions and develops business case alternatives which anticipate the future direction of the business, its drivers and technology strategy. Proactively facilitates complex design and technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and drives decision making process
- Leads and supports the translation of business process, master data and best practice requirements into executable design and estimation deliverables
- Leads and supports the design, analysis and estimation of business driven projects
- Leads project and enhancement assessments of feasibility, impact and effort required to implement changes to or extensions of the Global SAP template in response to business requirements
- Ensures solutions developed across functions are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles and leverage common technology platforms and services
- Supports creation of business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization
- Expert in SAP SD pricing and capable of supporting complex pricing procedures
- Leads the improvements and innovation in OTC space
- Exhibit business process expertise in order management, pricing and billing
- Learn quickly and keep up to date with different tools in the market and be prepared to pilot solutions to show feasibility to business
- Be able to multi task. Handle enhancements, help with issue resolutions, be the technical lead on designs for larger projects and lead pilots for new tools
- Be the point person for OTC and provide direction to teams on incidents and enhancements.
Master's degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of Information Systems
High school diploma/GED and 12 years of Information Systems experience
- Bachelor's Degree & 8+ years of SAP functional experience (hands-on lead) in SAP SD
- Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- SAP SD and LE module
- SD Pricing (complex pricing procedures) and output routines
- Customer Master Data
- EDI messages relevant to OTC
- Experience using SAP functionality to enable Clinical Trials Supply Management processes
- 2+ years of experience working with software systems validation, SOX, Information Privacy, FDA cGxP and 21 CFR Part 11regulations
- Strong Service Delivery mindset with demonstrated Commercial and Clinical Order to Cash functional domain experience
- Strong leadership/consultative, collaboration, and process improvement skills to facilitate alignment across multiple global geographies
- Ability to leverage his/her experience in delivering and supporting global information systems in a regulated environment for a diverse and distributed user base while relying on a number of Enterprise shared services
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and operating across functional boundaries
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible and practical plans that can be executed
- Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement, involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change
- Experience with leading solution architecture, template design and project planning efforts for complex, global SAP deployments
- Ability to develop clear and detailed business requirements and design specifications that can be understood by other delivery teams and business partners
- Ability to translate business requirements into design options that are cost effective, efficient, re-usable that comply with defined architectural principles and standards and that enhance the business process
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand business strategy and needs and support the translation into application requirements
- Ability to create compelling business cases balancing business benefits and costs
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines and architecture standards
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.