IAM Consulting Practice Leader - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75201
Serve as a Consulting Practice Leader to develop IAM enterprise security solutions for clients
- Lead a team of IAM security consultants to design and develop identity management solutions and governance for clients using IBM, SailPoint, Saviynt and other IAM versions.
- Will include requirements gathering, planning and design, threat testing and integration of these security and identity solutions
- 5+ years experience leading identity and access management projects and managing client relationships
- Prefer experience with SailPoint in addition to other access management solutions including Oracle, Sun, IBM, Saviynt, etc.
- Experience with presales and business development activities
- 3+ years leading/mentoring a technical team with responsibility for overall project delivery and quality
- Expertise in overall enterprise IT security including network security considerations related to identity and access management
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, testing, and integration of security constructs for web applications using web application servers
- Experience setting up Workflows, Roles, Provisioning Policies, Lifecycle Rules, ACIs, Organization Structures, and other product configuration constructs
- Success troubleshooting complex Access and Identity Management production environments where client and vendor Level 1 resources can t figure out the problem.
- Current CISSP certification
- Bachelor s degree with an IT major
Travel: This position requires approximately 25% travel then some remote work.
Local Dallas area candidates preferred but will consider out of state candidates who would travel to client site.
*Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship