Human Resources - Org Change Management Consultant I - Jacksonville, Florida, United States, 32246
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
HR Background is critical Must deal well with ambiguity Change management - specifically People Development Emotionally Intelligent as must have Must be people oriented and see through unnecessary human roadblocks
- The Organizational Change Management Consultant is an integral Human Resources role that will embed with project/program teams to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance within various change initiatives.
- The role will focus on the people side of change ensuring our team members have transparency into the upcoming changes and are set-up for success at implementation.
- This position requires someone who is adept at easily switching between doing, coaching, integrating, and planning.
- Create and implement change management strategies and tactics that maximize adoption and minimize resistance for specific initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Change impact and readiness assessments
- Stakeholder maps and analysis
- Communication plans including the change "story" and the "why" behind the change o Resistance management plans o Audience impact analysis and readiness assessments o Measure change effectiveness and monitor progress
- Consultation and coaching of project teams and leaders
- Navigation of cross-functional teams
- Possess professionalism and leadership presence in all aspects of team and customer relationship-building
- Serve as an internal, expert consultant on organizational performance assessment, organizational change, and culture assessment
- Build a network of change champions and agents
- Build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Drive all associated projects, standardization of change management process, transparency in change project execution through key metrics reporting and benefit capture tracking, and provide management reporting
- Provide thought leadership as demonstrated by the ability to contribute to the strategic development of various initiatives
- Rapidly become familiar with business processes and technologies used throughout the enterprise in order to understand customer challenges and asses the environment for change
- Monitor and ensure that the change management approach for projects meets organizational standards and practices focusing on continuous improvement and process efficiencies
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- 6+ years related work experience of leading org change management efforts/ delivering change management solutions, experience creating, implementing and managing transformation, experience working in Human Resources, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred or additional related equivalent work experience Additional Required Qualifications:
- Exceptional people skills & ability to influence decision making without authority at all levels of the organization
- Excellent large and small group facilitation skills
- Proven ability to represent key performance indicators and business drivers in your recommendations
- Client-centric focus
- Proactive identification and communication of issues that may impede an initiative and the ability to use critical thinking skills to determine alternative solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)