Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Consulting Manager - Central - Trenton, New Jersey, United States, 08629
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
The NA Central HCM Presales Manager leads and manages a team of presales sales consultants. S/he is aligned to one or more sales teams to help plan sales strategies and to engage the appropriate presales teams for qualified sales opportunities. A Presales Manager provides leadership and mentoring for his / her team, and develops the team members business and sales skills to optimize team performance. A Presales Manager must possess strong solution selling and value-based selling skills, and be able to mentor and coach his / her team members in support of sales cycles. Below are some more detailed expectations of this role.
* Minimum 3 years experience managing or leading a team of Presales / Sales Consultants.
* Minimum 6 years experience in Enterprise applications Presales
* Prefer 3-5 years of sales - presales experience presenting packaged software applications in front of a technical and business audience.
* Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers)
* Ability to discuss business processes in key industries like Financial Services, High Technology, Healthcare
* Preferred competitive background experience with SAP, ADP and Workday
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure on multiple projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must speak English
*Location:* Manager must live on the east coast,
So what are you waiting for? Be our next great hire. We re looking for talented people who want to help our 400,000 customers around the world use Oracle innovations to make the world a better place for everyone!
**Job:** **Pre Sales*
**Title:** *Human Capital Management (HCM) Solutions Consulting Manager - Central U.S. Up-Market*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *18000YMT*