Head of Data Advisory Services, Vice President / Director - New York , New York, United States, 10001
US Dollar . USD -
The company operates within the financial industry.
- Meet with Investor Clients to discuss their plans and requests for bespoke Data Science projects.
- Introduce the range of Non-Markets Alternative Data Assets and Services on offer to Investor Clients and provide support to trial and test data sets for ongoing consumption.
- Shape project engagements for prioritization by regional Sales & Relationship Management leads.
- Execute projects, from shaping and pricing, through design and execution, and then final delivery.
- Interact with the internal Research Innovation Lab to leverage core capabilities required to execute the projects
- Interact with regional and global stakeholders to explain the new Data Science Consulting service and showcase examples of the project work being conducted.
- Represent the firm at industry conferences and external events, so that we establish a leading brand in the provision of Big Data Consulting services within the Investment Management industry.
- Experienced with Data Science techniques and toolsets, including core technologies such as Hadoop, Apache/Spark, MongoDB and others.
- Experience using Alternative Data such as unstructured data sourced from foot-traffic (cell-phone signals), satellite images, transaction data (credit cards, point-of-sale systems), aggregated financial flows (institutional), geo-spatial data sets, and others.
- Understanding of the Consultant role and experience shaping and executing projects for an external client.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and deliver high quality projects.
- Experience in investment management Research process, either fundamental or quantitative