Head of Business Development and Go To Market Strategy - San Francisco , California, United States, 94101
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Drive global incubation program for company EC2 Conatiners including interaction with leadership and management meetings, as well as all hands meetings.
- Develop in partnership with the companyService teams, strategic priorities and long-term plans for the organization
- Define goals processes and drive monthly updates against those goals
- Develop strong, productive relationships across peer organization that further our business objectives
- Manage complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement
- Demonstrated competency in the areas of group collaboration, analytical thinking and strategy
- Work with the other Go To Market Leaders to drive incubation process around company Services.
- Help to define broader market development themes, strategies and mental models for incubation and innovation.
- Help drive enable the team to drive new market development efforts in emerging areas by working with leaders across product development and business development teams
- 10-15+ years of experience in an operational or customer facing programs role, preferably with Media companies
- Global Experience, proven people management and experience leading large, diverse teams.
- Experience working with new product and service development teams, and outbound functions,
- Experience working with Sr. Stakeholders and Executive teams
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
- Experience working in a Training and Enablement Organization
- Experience with technology - cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, etc - would be a plus