HR Technology Change Specialist - Englewood , Colorado, United States, 80112
Job Description: The HR Technology Team at Arrow is looking for a HR Technology Change Specialist. This individual will be focused on change management for initiatives with HR Technology.
What You?ll Be Doing:
- Lead Change Workstream Lead, Training Lead, and / or Communications Lead for HR Technology Projects
- Provide Change Management methodology guidance and execution for HR Technology projects and, where necessary, Training, and Communications subject matter leadership
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to lead HR Technology Change Management activities
- Drive adoption and expansion of Change Management throughout the HR Technology organization
- Manage HR Technology communications, ensuring consistent branding and compliance to communication procedures with clear professional messaging
- Collaboratively design, produce and deliver knowledge transfer sessions to facilitate these key responsibilities
- Assist HR Technology PMs with stakeholder management to ensure stakeholders are informed of project status
- Develop and assist with delivery of Manager and Executive level project status presentations
- Assist with delivery of HR Technology projects using established project management principles and procedures
- 4-year degree and 2?4 years of related experience in change management/business process management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CCMP Certification
- PMP Certification
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf? with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing