HCM, Change Management Lead, Vice President - New York , New York, United States, 10001
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company in the Finance Sector.
- Promote the future vision for Human Capital Management by linking adoption of change to successful business outcomes.
- Employ a structured change management methodology to facilitate change and promote commitment to adapt to the change.
- Conduct a scan of the environment to identify potential challenges for stakeholders, such as skill gaps, doubts, and uncertainties, to foster a positive acceptance of change.
- Tailor change management plans (e.g. training and orientation) to accommodate the needs of the different stakeholder groups impacted.
- Create a communications strategy and plan to ensure all employees are fully aware of impending changes.
- Identify and provide leadership for change agents and change advocates within the stakeholder community by involving trusted informal leaders to create employee understanding, and influence successful organizational change.
- Perform quantitative assessments of change success and change adoption. Solicit feedback from stakeholders to determine the success of change management activities and ensure that behavioral changes align with strategic objectives.
- 7+ years of experience with, and deep knowledge of, change management methodologies, approaches, and tools.
- Advanced degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or a relevant discipline.
- Track record of successful organizational change experience, with goals to achieve and identify strategic business objectives and benefits.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills - essential for interacting with key stakeholders across the project, so as to manage, inform, and influence successful project outcomes.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard project management methodologies and project life cycles.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels within the firm.
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure; able to manage and execute effectively on multiple time-sensitive projects, with keen sense of urgency.
- Openness to feedback and strong self-awareness.
- Strong detail orientation - highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery.