Government Contracting Advisory Services Staff Consultant - Mc Lean , Virginia, United States, 22102
US Dollar . USD -
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Due to the continued growth of our Government Contracting Advisory Services Practice, we are currently seeking an Experienced Staff Consultant for our Tysons, VA office. Our Practice includes: Certified Public Accountants, Certified Internal Auditors, Certified Fraud Examiners, former industry leaders and contract experts who have the technical expertise to deliver exceptional results tailored to meet the needs and offer solutions to our clients. Our leadership team speaks and publishes frequently on critical issues facing government contractors, and serve in a leadership capacity in a number of professional organizations.
As a Staff Consultant in one of the nation's preeminent government contract consulting practice, you will work with a select group of professionals aligned, in an entrepreneurial environment, to provide government contractor clients service offerings that span all stages of the government contracting lifecycle to include:
- FAR/CAS/OMB Circular Consultation
- DCAA/OIG Audit Support
- Compliance Program Development
- Indirect Rate Structuring
- Request for Equitable Adjustment/Claims
- Government Audit Support Services
- Pricing Strategy and Proposal Preparation
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contracting
- Contract Management Services
- Fraud Investigations/Forensic Accounting
- Incurred Cost Submission Preparation
- Litigation / Dispute / Expert Testimony Services
At Baker Tilly, you will find that your specialized experience and technical depth will allow you to quickly contribute to on-going engagements while at the same time, have the opportunity to be challenged by new engagements and advance your technical potential. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2017
- Deal directly with clients analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Assist with strengthening existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities by participating in sales meetings and working on proposals
- Interact directly with Partners and leadership on client and engagement management
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong candidates will have at least 1 year of government contract and consulting experience
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills
- Strong project management and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible to travel for client engagements