Government Consulting-Technology Strategy and CLOUD Manager - San Diego, California, United States, 92140
Work you'll do
As a Specialist Master in our practice you will:
* Be responsible for full lifecycle support in the areas of IT Strategy, Cloud Model Delivery, and Infrastructure support
* Support system-based processes (including scenario design, flow mapping)
* Define and implement support procedures
* Manage business requirements
* Create the new process design and contribute to solutions prototyping
* Test and train the support team to deliver solutions
* Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
* Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry leverage this subject matter knowledge on client engagements
* Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
* Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
* Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
* Identify opportunities for other Deloitte service offerings that can address client needs
* Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
* Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
* Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
* Define and deliver CLOUD solution architecture to support various CLOUD native, hybrid and non-hybrid and migration engagements
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal TS&A team delivers technical insights and implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value from IT investments. We focus on services related to architecture, engineering, and operations within the Federal environment. We deliver effective solutions related to IT strategy, IT Business Management, and IT Infrastructure support that are fundamental to our client's success.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
* Prior professional experience in IT Strategy, IT Business Management, Cloud & Infrastructure, or Systems Engineering
* 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
* Experience with developing eminence, thought ware and point-of-view materials
* Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
* Experience managing senior-level client relationships
* Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
* Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
* IaaS, CaaS, PaaS platforms knowledge and experience
* Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
* Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies
* Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
* General knowledge of storage: Network Storage Capacity Planning, Storage Area Network (SAN) Planning, Architecture and Design
* An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
* AWS Certification
* Active Secret clearance and knowledge of the defense industry
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19SDSPMHJ46051