Government Advisory - Senior Consultant - Federal Audit - Virginia, United States,
Senior Consultant, Federal Audit
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in our growing Federal Practice; project work for this team will be located in the Washington DC area.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to CohnReznick, ranked among the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the United States
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Supervises engagement staff as needed;
- Performs field work, leading highly complex and technical tasks to ensure project completion;
- Proactively identifies and communicates project timeline, budget, etc. to team leadership.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience and one year of audit experience required;
- A desire to obtain the CPA license required, CDFM and/or CGFM preferred;
- Federal financial statement audit experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS/Yellowbook);
- Must be a US citizen; some positions will require active Secret Security Clearance
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity. #LI-KN1 #GD #CB