Government Advisory - Manager, Audit - Bethesda , Maryland, United States, 20810
Washington DC Metro
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Government team located in our Bethesda, Maryland office.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and supervises engagement team of audit staff;
- Oversees audit planning, fieldwork, and production of audit reports and client deliverables, ensuring project is aligned to timeline and budget;
- Serves as a primary point of contact for the client, providing timely project updates and reports;
- Writes audit reports and communicates results, findings and recommendations to auditee management.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- A minimum of four years of experience and one year of audit experience required;
- Federal financial statement audit experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain a CPA license required, desire to obtain the CDFM and/or CGFM preferred;
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, excellent project management skills and leadership and communication skills required;
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS/Yellowbook);
- Ability to develop technical approaches and staffing budgets for federal financial statement audits;
- Strong track record of building and sustaining client relationships;
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a Security clearance required; active clearance highly preferred.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.