Government Advisory - Consultant, Audit - Bethesda , Maryland, United States, 20810
Washington DC Metro
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Government team located in our Bethesda, Maryland office.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs assigned tasks under direction of team leadership;
- Attend meetings as needed, participating in team collaboration to ensure project completion.
- BA/BS degree in accounting or a related discipline;
- A minimum of two years of experience;
- A desire to obtain the CPA license required, CDFM and/or CGFM preferred;
- Federal financial statement audit experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS/Yellowbook);
- Must be a US citizen with ability to obtain a Security clearance required; active clearance highly preferred.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.