Global Strategy Integration Architect Lead - El Segundo , California, United States, 90245
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development. - Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances. - Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions. - Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas. - Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations. - Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders. - Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
10 year(s) of progressive roles leading IT transformation that include operations, policy, and business strategy.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Additional Educational Preferences :
MBA preferred/Further Business experience.
Computer Science, or similar.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Creating forward looking actionable POVs on topics like AI, machine learning, BOTs, IoT, process automation;
- Creating roadmaps for how to modernize and standardize all existing member firms;
- Working with large scale systems integration and program management in top tier management consulting firm;
- Working with project management, planning and budgeting of multiple projects that staffed between 15+ people;
- Communicating effectively with senior leadership (Managing Directors);
- Displaying skills encompassing basic Cyber Security awareness and exposure;
- Demonstrating Agile development experience;
- Delivering systems integration programs with cloud providers such asAzure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud;
- Working experience in Professional services practice management including offering management and practice strategy; and,
- Working with enterprise service bus implementation, API management tool implementation, global privacy and data protection policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. - provided by Dice