Global Process Advisory & Transformation - New York , New York, United States, 10261
An exciting opportunity to become a part of the wider Global Business Integrated (GBIS) organization and join the Global Process Advisory & Transformation team. Global Business Integrated Services offers a suite of internal services with a defined charge back mechanism to all divisions and corporate functions within Credit Suisse.
The Global Process Advisory & Transformation (GPA & T) drives Client's value creation and integration through delivery of the process, people and organization oriented, comprehensive, consistent, innovative and sustainable solutions across the bank and in a most efficient, effective, and predictable manner.
Our experts offer a wide range of opportunity identification methods and implementation capabilities to the internal clients. The teams are located in India, Poland, Switzerland and Americas.
What we offer:
As the Business Process Consultant, Change Champion and Problem Solver, your duties would include:
- Create and aggregate project demand for GPA & T (with primary focus on Americas)
- Set-up project teams within GPA & T (and/or wider GBIS) to deliver against mandate agreed with business. Ensure that resources assigned to engagements are used economically
- Establish and manage sustainable relationships with the senior stakeholders as per stakeholder management strategy
- Run comprehensive process diagnostic reviews identifying improvement potential among business functions globally
- Apply home grown toolkit (5-Point Framework) to identify and recommend operating model improvements and cost optimization potential
- Lead projects covering following topics: business process architecture, operating model and cost optimizations
- Partner with wider GBIS platform in identification and implementation of automation opportunities, e.g. Robotics Process Automations (RPA), Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Own preparation of business cases, project planning, effort estimates and commercial aspects for various projects and engagements
- Drive the services forward by taking ownership for meeting the needs of our clients and stakeholders. Constantly scan the market for new opportunities, potential service improvements and innovative, cost effective solutions. Identify and seize new opportunities from market information
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 7+ year of professional experience and proven track record in business process consulting, transformation program
- Exposure to Investment Banking would be an asset
- A client-focused attitude, excellent communication skills. Effectively relate to people on all levels, building strong relationships and good networks to drive commitment, agreements and results
- Strong influencing, negotiations and change management skills
- High initiative and enthusiasm to drive improvements, problem solving attitude, ability to drive outcomes in high-pressure situations
- Commercial mindset, ability to conduct profitability and implementation/effort analysis
- Ability to cooperate in international environment and work with virtual teams
- Preferred certification as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, PMI
- Past experience in implementation of RPA projects (i.e. discovery, assessment, oversight of implementation)
- Solid understanding of ML and AI, i.e. concepts, applications, solution delivery and limitations
- Excellent MS Office skills and hands-on with other project management tools