Global Process Advisory & Transformation Analyst - Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, 27601
An exciting opportunity to become a part of the wider Global Business Integrated (GBIS) organization and join the Global Process Advisory & Transformation team. Global Business Integrated Services offers a suite of internal services with a defined charge back mechanism to all divisions and corporate functions within Credit Suisse.
The Global Process Advisory & Transformation (GPA & T) drives Client's value creation and integration through delivery of the process, people and organization oriented, comprehensive, consistent, innovative and sustainable solutions across the bank and in a most efficient, effective, and predictable manner.
Our experts offer a wide range of opportunity identification methods and implementation capabilities to the internal clients. The teams are located in India, Poland, Switzerland and Americas.
As the Business Process Consultant, Problem Solver and Change Champion, your duties would include:
- R un comprehensive process diagnostic reviews identifying improvement potential among business functions globally.
- Apply home grown toolkit (5-Point Framework, data driven approach) to identify and recommend operating model improvements and cost optimization potential.
- Lead and contribute to projects/programs covering following topics: business process optimization and design, business process management.
- Deliver process analysis workshops (onsite & remote).
- Drive operating model and cost optimization projects.
- Partner with wider GBIS platform in identification and implementation of automation opportunities, e.g. Robotics Process Automation (RPA), data science (ML, AI), deliver process automation feasibility assessments. Effectively collaborate with implementation partner, primarily Automation Center (GBIS) .
- Lead and contribute to process and service transition initiatives (i.e. insourcing/outsourcing).
- Contribute and continuously enhance GPA & T service offering and toolkits. Identify and seize new opportunities from market information.
- Responsible for project planning, effort estimates, reporting for various projects and engagements.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Experience in business process consultancy.
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience and proven track record in business process consulting, process reengineering & organizational design.
- Preferred certification as Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent.
- Proven track record in implementation of RPA projects (i.e. discovery, assessment, oversight of implementation).
- Solid understanding of ML and AI, i.e. concepts, applications, solution delivery and limitations.
- Prior experience in Investment Banking and understanding of SSC industry would be an asset.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and effectively communicate the right problem to generate effective solutions.
- High initiative and enthusiasm to drive improvements, problem solving attitude. An agile mindset so as to introduce new ideas and unusual solutions.
- Ability to cooperate in international environment and work with virtual teams.
- A client-focused attitude, strong change management skills and commercial mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills and hands-on with other project management tools.