Global Markets, Global Credit Products - Credit Strategy (New York) - New York , New York, United States, 10261
The US Credit Strategy team generates trade ideas, themes and broader commentary covering Investment Grade, High Yield, Leveraged Loan and CLO markets. We work closely with sales and trading to promote transactional flow and marketing material externally, while helping to manage internal desk risk too. Our views are disseminated via a daily publication received by around 18,000 market participants making it one of the most widely read notes on the Street.
The open role involves fundamental and technical credit analysis, co-authoring publications as well as external marketing activity which may include domestic and international travel.
- Assist in writing daily strategy reports based on senior analysts' investment theses
- Analyze market trends and build new analytics under the direction of the senior analysts
- Provide daily morning commentary for credit trading desks
- Build and maintain presentations and standard strategy materials
- Direct and coordinate the work of junior analysts
- Communicate clearly and competently with clients, handle routine inquiries regarding publications
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in finance or quantitative fields
- At least three years of experience in finance
- Solid understanding of fixed income mathematics and credit fundamentals
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Credit derivatives knowledge a plus
- Track record of producing high quality results in time constrained scenarios
- Experience with programming desirable (e.g. VBA, SQL)