Global Director MSP Channel Strategy - Lexington, Massachusetts, United States, 02420
The Global MSP Channel Strategy Leader will be responsible for the creation of the worldwide MSP strategy for Mimecast. This would include a market analysis describing the current state of the MSP market, market trends, segmentation, major players, influencing technology, geographic impact, and barriers to successful entry. The Leader will initially focus on implementing the strategy in the US and then growing into the United Kingdom/Ireland, Continental Europe, South Africa, and Australia.
The Position would be part of the Global Channel Operations Team and located in Lexington, MA
- Assessment of current global state of MSP operations in Mimecast
- Short-Term and Long-Term Strategy Creation
- Coordination of Global MSP Leaders
- Representing Mimecast for Global Sales and in the Global MSP/MSSP Communities
- Identification of Relevant Technologies and Relationships with Technology Providers
- Go-To-Market Liaison for MSPs with Product, Marketing and Customer Organizations inside Mimecast
- Identification and evangelism of MSP product & support needs inside Mimecast
- Developing consistency across global geographies
- Working within Channel Operations to operationalize the program
- Driving the Annualized Recurring Revenue from MSPs according to the created strategy
- Demonstrated leadership and knowledge in MSP Field
- Close association with existing MSPs, RMM/PSA Technology Providers, and MSP Peer Groups
- Deep knowledge of MSP/MSSP financial business model
- 5 years of experience managing Sales or Channel Leaders
- History of achieving sales targets, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience in working closely with product, marketing, and support groups
- Demonstrated capability in creating an initial strategy and planning execution
- Strong knowledge of email security, archiving and cyber resilience space
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- provided by Dice