Financial Analyst - Consulting Professional Services - Tampa , Florida, United States, 33601
- This position will be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for an assigned Line Of Business (LOB) and/or Region and is responsible for effectively assisting internal investment banking sourcing and technology managers with the development, negotiation, and implementation of all Statement Of Work (SOW) between them and their preferred & niche Suppliers in order to deliver required ADM and BPO solutions.
- The SPOC is also responsible for monitoring metrics for all SOW's under their control, tracking progress against agreed targets, and identifying and mitigating areas of risk.
- In addition, the SPOC is responsible for identifying optimization opportunities in order to mature the portfolio of work.
- Accountable for the initiation, management, tracking, & reporting of non-Staff Augmentation SOWs
- Utilize the standard Statement Of Work (SOW) Process & support infrastructure to manage each engagement
- Implement procedures and controls to ensure the LOB/Region adheres to the SOW Process
- Provide support & escalation to LOB/Region in order to facilitate the resolution of issues rising from the activities within the SOW Process
- Leverage support organizations such as Procurement, Legal, Finance, etc. to ensure compliance within the SOW Process
- Provide & review weekly SOW status report with the LOB/Region SOW owners
- Provide & distribute monthly consolidated SOW reports to LOB/Regions
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with LOBs, Regions, and specific support organizations
- Provide/develop tools and best practices in order to mature & improve the overall methodology
- Extensive experience managing medium to large-scale ITO (Information Technology Outsourcing) and BPO (business process outsourcing) deals specifically ADM (Application Development & Maintenance) and operations outsourcing, preferable for large Financial Institutions in the capacity of either a practitioner or, in a Service Delivery or sourcing capacity
- Strong Experience with various sourcing options (T&M/Fixed Price, on-site, off-site, off-shore and package implementation), as well as SLA development
- Strong Relationship management (domestic & international marketplace), contractual management, negotiations, supplier management and governance
- Good understanding of niche/emerging regional ITO/BPO providers & Global providers
- Excellent oral and verbal communications skills
- Ability to engage and persuade managers and executives so as to close the gap between client expectations and provider capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of Sharepoint and excel is a must - other MS suite products are a bonus
- Can pick up quickly, works quickly and efficiently - Excellent communication skills