Financial Advisory Services Diligence Senior Manager/Director (Healthc - New York , New York, United States, 10001
Note: Candidate can sit in any company office in the United States.
We are currently searching for a Financial Due Diligence professional like you to fill a new Financial Advisory Services Diligence Senior Manager/Director position.
My client is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm and a dynamic, global organization of more than 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries.
You will be responsible for overseeing all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries. Responsibilities include planning, directing, and completing projects and services in financial due diligence and developing and managing staff.
The Financial Diligence team is a national practice including 10 professionals. The sector is split between the physician practices, life sciences and pharma. Healthcare has been a strategic focus for the past several years and there multiple areas of opportunity.
You must have experience in financial due diligence from a large public accounting or consulting firm and be willing and able to travel 30-40%. You must have financial due diligence experience in the healthcare, life sciences or pharma. Lastly, you may sit in any of their US Offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Supervise and oversee all aspects of TS Financial Diligence engagements throughout the transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple service lines.
2) Serve as the day-to-day point person on engagements; lead meetings and calls with clients and target management.
3) Plan, execute, direct and complete financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers from a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, high-tech, real estate, and financial services.
4) Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
5) Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
6) Manage business development activities, such as proposals, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership material
7) Work closely with managers and partners to promptly identify and resolve client problems or issues
8) Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
9) Meet or exceed sales targets for new and follow-on work
10) Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
11) Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
12) Manage, develop, train, coach and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews
1) Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Masters degree is a plus.
2) 10 plus years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
3) CPA, CAMS, CRCM, ACFCS, CISA, CISSP, CIA, CISM or related license/certification are preferred.
4) Solid experience in the following: accounting, audit or transaction advisory services.
5) Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, SEC Reporting, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
6) Ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous projects in a rapidly growing practice.
7) Strong leadership, business development, recruitment, training, and mentoring skills.