Financial Advisory Services - Manager, Senior Manager, and Director - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75215
- Solve complex accounting and reporting matters providing solutions to clients
- Advise clients on research, technical matters and SEC comment letter
- Ensure accurate IFRS accounting, successful GAAP conversions and sustainable reporting
- Assist clients with executing successful audits
- Work alongside clients as they navigate change, due to transaction activity or growth objectives
- Enable leadership teams to make informed business decisions
- Lead and collaborate within a dynamic team environment
- Lead and participate in impactful internal initiatives
- Bachelor of Accounting (Masters preferred)
- At least 8 years of experience within an audit and/or industry accounting role
- Experience working for Big 4, professional services, or advisory firm strongly preferred
- Relevant certification (CPA preferred)
- Experience in capital markets (preferred)
- Working knowledge of professional guidance such as GAAP, GAAS, and IFRS
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, with Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to develop, grow, and sustain client relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in ever-changing, dynamic environments
- Ability to craft and deliver verbal, written, and oral messages and make recommendations to a variety of audiences, including client leadership and internal teams
- Desire to get involved in the Riveron culture and internal initiatives, including community service, training, interviewing, intramurals and other social/networking activities
Riveron is a business advisory firm specializing in accounting, finance, and operations. We partner with our clients to successfully prepare for and execute change across the entire transaction and business lifecycle. Our unique combination of consulting, public accounting and corporate experience allows us to offer an unprecedented level of understanding and results. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Riveron has grown into eight markets across the country including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, New York and Washington D.C.
A vital element of life at Riveron are the experiences that make every day rewarding, including creative culture-building that you may not expect to find at an advisory firm. The Riveron team is made up of enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent people who support one another and appreciate clients and co-workers. Even in the face of challenges and difficult deadlines, we thrive and enjoy our work. The Riveron team members also enjoy competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Riveron Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.