Finance and Accounting Outsourcing- Senior Associate - Charlestown , Massachusetts, United States, 02129
The Sr Associate ? FAO Accountant will have contact with clients and client contacts, including the client?s tax accountant and other professional service providers.
- Overall day-to-day management of financial reporting accuracy and on-time processing of client information
- Bank and other balance sheet account reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Review and approval of account classifications
- Review of G/L for any missing transactions and overall accuracy
- Management of weekly ?Open Items? and ?To-Be-Coded? lists, supervised/reviewed by the Controller
- Preparation of initial/draft Management Reporting Package each month, for completion by Controller
- New staff assigned ?buddy? and orientation manager
- Manage the A/R, A/P and Payroll processes
- Routing of Sales Tax and other reports for preparation to appropriate parties within and outside the firm
- Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting, CPA a plus
- Prior Accounting experience required that involved processing of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll. Experience preparing payroll and sales tax returns.
- Prior experience working with ERP accounting systems strongly preferred
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office 2007 or later (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred)
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with a positive ?can-do ?approach
- A general and growing knowledge of firm products and services in the practice area, and a general knowledge of products and services in other practice areas
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.