Fieldglass SAP Integration Consultant - Plano , Texas, United States, 75023
Job Description: Fieldglass SAP Integration Consultant
- Lead business and technical requirement gathering sessions and design workshops on projects with high degrees of complexity.
- Provide guidance on solutions that create long term customer satisfaction and return on investment using standard and recommended approaches.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation
- Monitor project tasks and milestones to ensure adherence to the project schedule.
- Analyze large data sets to identify root causes consult on possible solutions document issues test solutions and implement remediation.
- Coordinate plan and own integration test activities for both unit systems and customer facing end-to-end testing.
- Participate in preparation and delivery of project transition activities including lessons learned next phase considerations client portfolio documentation and solution design presentation.
- Leverage both creativity and deep expertise of the Fieldglass integration platform to add value for our customers.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously with differing responsibilities.
- Ensure project status is clearly and concisely reported within project team and Fieldglass management.
- Proactively develop expert level of SAP Fieldglass application/integration knowledge through planned training activities self-study and collaborating with internal team members.
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external resources throughout organizational hierarchy.
- Participate in internal cross training initiatives and opportunities.
- Proactively identifies and communicates operational improvements to manager.
- Execute job responsibilities per established company policies processes procedures or as directed by manager
- Document and communicate integration lessons learned to integration team and manager for purposes of improving operations and self.
We re Looking For
- Strong background with 5+ years of applicable work experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Information Services Information Technology Business Administration or other discipline related to functional work.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Project Management and SDLC disciplines.
- Proven track record of solving complex problems by analyzing variables recognizing root causes identifying possible solutions partnering with team members to determine the best solution and implementing the solution.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Project Excel PowerPoint and Access. Able to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to create clear concise functional and technical documentation.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand solution oriented and achieves results.
- Active listening techniques to understand issues requirements and situations.
- Ability to build effective working relationships quickly with a wide range of organizational levels.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Detail orientated strong work ethic and dedication to go above and beyond.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba integration knowledge is highly preferred but functional also highly valued
- Familiarity with common integration data and file formats such as XML XSD XSLT cXML HRXML csv etc.
- Understanding of database concepts/structure with some SQL skills
- Clear understanding and experience working with webservices and other technologies used to transport data between systems (i.e. SFTP FTPS HTTP HTTPS)
- Experience with SAML Single Sign On integration
- Experience working within a small to mid-sized tech company
- Strong understanding of how document flow and data translation occurs between ERP systems specifically SAP and other business applications such as Oracle and PeopleSoft.
- Deep understanding of the functional processes from requisition creation through invoicing and the transactional integrations that support them.
- Solid exposure to EAI Middleware and other integration tools
- Strong Supply Chain knowledge on Procurement and Payable processes
- provided by Dice