Executive Director, Strategy & Business Development - Physician Enterp - Irvine , California, United States, 92602
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Develops strategic plans, including service line, business development, market position, physician relations, and other areas related to the PE strategic plan and objectives.
- Builds out real estate, growth and consolidation plans for medical group footprint in partnership with regional strategy leaders. Utilizes a data driven approach that will support the growth needs per each market crossed with demographics and community trends.
- Leads new acquisitions, affiliations, and partnerships in conjunction with PE leaders.
- Establishes the PE ISFP that drives system level initiatives. Ensures each regional ISFP is integrated within the larger ISFP to drive results and unification.
- Works with regional strategy and/or business development leaders to develop and update business plans on a regular basis and maintains accountability for achieving set plans.
- Leads and facilitates regular updates of the strategy plan, prepares for strategic field reviews, operations field reviews, and PSJH reporting requirements with dashboards, metrics, and other indicators, as appropriate.
- Participates in related organizational and community-based strategy meetings designed to improve patient care access and quality.
- Drives the direction of value based care for the medical groups to help ensure PE is set up for high performing networks.
- Partners with regional leaders on building and aligning Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and High Performing Network (HPN) strategies.
- Establishes system-wide medical group governance and partners with regional medical groups to build and establish governance structures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Admin, or other related field is required.
- Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare Admin, finance, or other related field is preferred.
- At least ten (10) years of significant executive or progressive leadership experience in major and complex medical center of health team is required.
- Ability to analyze information gathered by investigation, and report findings and recommendations.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, executive management, and other stakeholders through positive interactions and problem identification and resolution.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the trends and changes taking place in healthcare.
- Understanding of local integrated delivery systems of a large, multi-site health system.
- Demonstrated skills in project plan design and implementation; directing projects, coordinating the work of operations teams, and managing project budgets.
- Ability to anticipate future trends, establish strategic goals and objectives, and integrate them with over PSJH strategic plans.
- Well-developed and effective write, oral, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate will all levels of the organization.
- Excellent physician relationship skills and the ability to work collegially with medical professionals and other healthcare providers in partnership toward common objectives.
- Possesses a deep working knowledge of contract management and finance.
- Demonstrated experience in building effective, collaborative teams, and an ability to delegate, mentor, lead, and develop professionals.