Executive Compensation Consulting Senior Manager - New York , New York, United States, 10001
Today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte's Human Capital services leverage research, analytics and industry insights to help improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our Compensation Consultants will work on a number of market offerings including:
- Compensation program design
- Job architecture/design
- Compensation functional design
- M&A integration support
- Conduct proxy statement studies and analyses of other publicly available data sources
- Benchmark annual incentive plans and long-term incentive plan design and practice
- Conduct statistical analyses of compensation data
- Model financial impact of compensation plans
- Conduct performance metrics studies
- Monitor executive and other compensation trends
- Prepare client reports including exhibits and summaries
- Lead significant portions of large client projects and work streams
- Manage mid-sized projects with minimal direction
- Participate in broader projects including performance management, employee benefits, retirement, healthcare, performance optimization, cash/non-cash reward and recognition
- Participate in marketing initiatives including support on developing compensation work and methodology approaches, writing and supporting proposals and conducting surveys
- Research and prepare speeches for internal and external presentation
- Contribute to intellectual eminence and the development of firm viewpoints on a variety of total rewards topics
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice .
Our consultants work collaboratively with clients to develop competitive rewards programs so that they can recruit and retain talent effectively. In addition to applying these skills in traditional settings, our consultants provide advisory services related to these issues in mergers and acquisitions, governance and risk management, enterprise cost reduction efforts, and other transformational business initiatives. Learn more about our Actuarial, Rewards & Analytics practice .
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 8 years of experience in executive compensation in the public or private sector or an executive compensation consulting background
- Strong knowledge of executive compensation and statistical analysis, incentive plan design and analysis, and pay structure analysis and design
- Strong critical thinking and technical skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and follow through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience managing mid-to-large sized teams
- Ability to lead and direct staff
- Experience writing proposals and participating in business development activities
- Expert proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Willingness to travel at least 15%
- 6+ years of experience in a compensation consulting firm
- 8+ years of experience with executive compensation
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice