Enterprise IT Director (Supply Chain) - Denton , Texas, United States, 76201
***This position is offering a great base salary + 25% Bonus + EXCELLENT benefits package***
The position of Enterprise Technology Director is very business focused. This person will be responsible for managing key systems including BI, DW, CRM systems, Loyalty, Integration, and customer support systems. Our client's current technologies include, SalesForce Marketing Cloud/Service, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft reporting services, Biztalk, Alteryx, Oracle, and SQL Databases. This person's main focus will be cloud technologies and moving the company's vision and strategy to take advantage of these systems.
Assignee will be responsible and accountable for defining department goals in alignment with organizational strategies and for executing plans to meet those goals. The position will also directly and indirectly manage a staff designated to support applications associated with those goals as well as the ongoing sustenance of all assigned applications. The assignee will develop consultative and collaborative relationships with business and IT partners to continually assess priorities and strategize improvements to organizational operations and objectives.
- 30% Actively align with business and IT partners to define goals and priorities in alignment with organizational strategy and future plans.
- 20% Introduce new technologies and enhancements in alignment with defined company strategies while also proposing tactics to drive benefits. Create strong collaboration with IT leadership partners to enhance comprehensiveness of designs and proposals.
- 10% Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching mostly senior employees, communicating job expectations and appraising performance with a strong focus on development and succession planning.
- 10% Oversee multiple, concurrent projects which can be large and/or complex verifying that defined PMO policies and procedures are being followed. Ensure transparency for project status, including risks, issues, and budget.
- 10% Continually evaluate operations of assigned applications and computer systems to confirm adherence to policies and practices as defined for system access, testing, change management, and advancement to production with ongoing evaluation of policies and practices for improvement opportunities to meet best in class standards.
- 10% Contribute to creation of the annual department budget then control adherence to budget by ensuring cost effectiveness of department spending and activities.
- 5% Ensure continual audit of assigned systems and certify results to ensure security of data, network access and backup systems in compliance with defined IT Security policies and practices.
- 5% Other Duties as assigned.
- Able to manage a team of 20 or more and work with managed services team and manage budgets of up to $12M
- Experience building out Enterprise Data strategy including the build out of the Enterprise Data Hub and Warehouse to support growing business Integration needs for OMS, WMS and JDA
- Need someone who is customer data focused with building a technology bridge on an Omniview vision
- Experience building out Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Service cloud for major transition in customers for business.
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect for multiple solutions including Oracle Retail POS system and Epsilon Loyalty for Marketing.
- Build and manage strategic roadmaps for the Enterprise technology team.
- Knowledge of Epsilon application platform is a plus
- Able to lead the architecture of the new Oracle retail POS systems with data integration's and real-time process
- Experience developing an organization's strategy for enterprise data and analytics, focusing on customer hub to get customer data to key business decision makers.
- Help align strategic BI tools focused on Tableau, Alteryx, and Power BI as platforms for the Enterprise
- Design data solutions to support the roll out of the new Retail Point of Sale using Oracle Retail and new merchandising system with JDA.
- BS/BBA in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven working experience in a leadership position.
- Excellent knowledge of industry best practices and business support required by Information Systems.
- Ability to manage senior personnel based on formal supervisory experience.