ERP Project Organisational Change and Engagement Consultant - Houston, Texas, United States, 77084
US Dollar . USD -
ERP Project - Organisational Change and Engagement Consultant - Based in Houston
Experienced consultant specialising in Business Engagement and Change Readiness within ERP implementations.
This role will report into the Global Programme Change Manager and will be based in Houston.
The Programme has an established change approach in place
- Finalise change impact assessments (finance, projects) ensuring all aspects of change are captured.
- Execute communication and stakeholder activity to engage users, support the business and facilitate change
- Development of engagement packs ensuring alignment with key programme messaging
- Drive all aspects of training from analysis through to delivery
- Facilitating business process change with local teams
- Prepare and execute business readiness assessments
- Report progress to Change Manager to ensure alignment with overall Programme plan
1-2 year's experience in delivering Engagement and Change programmes
Ability to engage with senior leadership
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Ability to facilitate workshops, documenting the future state business processes and change impacts
Period: 6 Month Duration
- provided by Dice Experienced consultant specialising in Business Engagement and Change Readiness within ERP implementations. 1-2 years experience in delivering Engagement and Change programmes.