E-Commerce Planning and Strategy Lead - Boise, Idaho, United States, 83701
Builds plans and targets for a complex ecommerce business. Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Facilitates cross-functional planning processes and transforms into actionable plans for over 70 product lines split between digital marketing channels. Analyze, vet, and prioritize IT investments for a direct ecommerce business.
- Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
- Works independently to construct highly complex statistical and financial models to forecast business performance; coaches others on model development.
- Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps.
- Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and prepares synthesized intelligence reports with clear implications.
- Leads cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
Education and Experience Required
Typically 6-10 years work experience in ecommerce, strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent experience. Successful track record of driving strategic multi-functional projects and programs through execution.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Excel, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Very strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data.
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in new analytics tools and software.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Manages quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to support multiple, large projects.
- Contributes to proactive business planning activities and priority projects.
- Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly.
- Designs and directs various approaches to address broad planning needs within a business function.
- Recognized as an expert for developing and managing follow- through of complex, comprehensive business plans.
#LI-POST - provided by Dice