Director of eCommerce Strategy - Pawtucket , Rhode Island, United States, 02860
The Director of Ecommerce Strategy is responsible for evolving all Collette and white label websites by creating the easiest user experience and employing the right technology that support our company's strategic priorities. Provides vision for the digital footprint and stays ahead of the latest trends to set up the business for success.
· Work with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the ecommerce business including: planning / content strategy & development, website design, web analytics and web technologies.
· Manage website by creating best in class user experience: site navigation, content development, checkout funnel & promotional campaigns.
· Partner with Media team to grow qualified leads to website and increase bookings online.
· Use data to inform strategy to grow Ecommerce business.
· Communicate relevant information to key team members, Strategic Leadership and Executive teams as well as and cross-functional partners.
· Oversee UX/UI development and capabilities, create and continuously evolve website based on users needs.
· Partner with Customer Experience team and develop ways to recognize users on an individual level to understand behaviors and remarket accordingly.
Bachelors Degree, Masters Preferred and 12 plus years of experience in the industry
Proven history of ecommerce success and an expert in web, email, mobile and digital marketing.
Strong background & proven track record in growing the B2C space while being able to serve/accommodate multiple business to business channels as well
Experience managing web based content using site content management systems. A working knowledge of Hubspot and Sitecore a plus.
Must be a team player with the ability to work within a highly collaborative environment internally and externally with partners.
Strong understanding of UX/UI
Ability to manage team of people with strong ability to influence.
Strong analytical abilities
Strategic; figures out solutions to problems and sets right expectations.