Director of Workforce Strategy - Sewickley , Pennsylvania, United States, 15143
re you eager to become a part of a dynamic company where dedication and a strong work ethic are rewarded with unique career opportunities?
ServiceLink, the top provider in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are confident in your ability to promote our Serve First culture and maintain our high standard of excellence, we invite you to apply for the position of Director of Workforce Strategy.
This role will be responsible for research and data analysis related to desktop coverage and staffing, as well as providing actionable reporting to senior management.
This is an exciting time to join and make an impact in our soaring company, wher
e great success is possible for those who seize opportunities to learn and grow.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will
· Leverage data to make sound business decisions related to team capacity & local market coverage
· Utilize order volumes, market data and client growth projections to determine headcount needs by state & county
· Analyze cancelled order trends and reduce the percentage of files that cannot be completed due to coverage
· Perform analysis on large data sets to determine specific actions needed
· Be the Subject Matter Expert on Desktop Dept. staffing and instruct all business leads on the changes needed to adhere to the plan
· Provide weekly and monthly reports showing rationale for any/all staffing decisions
WHO YOU ARE
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interperet data and create actionable items
· A high level of professionalism, outstanding interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A solid track record of operational improvements centered around process improvement
· Drive and ambition; a self-starter that can identify the challenges and create innovative
· Advanced PC skills, including the proficient use of Excel and other MS products
· Strong communication with the ability to speak directly with new hire candidates, current staff and management
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
· Work with business leaders and financial planning team to create a model that can be used for day to day staff management
· Create a model that overlays order volume from different work streams to determine the types of resources needed in each market
· Analyze lender mortgage volume and create a business footprint that shows the dispersion of work across the country
· Create and post requisitions for new staff based on the business intelligence
· Prepare presentations to suggest the removal or reduction of staff in certain markets based on changing order volumes
· Monitor the financial performance of the business, specifically personnel costs, to further refine the staffing models
· Perform gap analysis on desktop file cancellations to determine which markets require additional staff and quantify the profits based on the revenue impact, costs to employ and other factors
· Provide regular reporting to senior management with suggested changes staffing reports to management
· Maintain an ongoing pipeline of applicants for appraiser positions to be engaged if/when needed
Attend industry conferences to seek candidates for expansion
· Bachelors Degree Required
· Experience with financial modeling
· Experience interpreting financial statements
· Advanced computer skills and be proficient in the Microsoft software products