Director of Strategy & Planning, Manufacturing Acquisitions - Biopharm - Solon , Ohio, United States, 44139
Reporting to the President & CEO of Life Sciences, this position is responsible for setting and executing the mergers and acquisition strategy in Life Sciences, analysis of and facilitation help on strategic initiatives, performing competitive analysis/benchmarking and helping with the long-term growth plan of the life sciences business. The position reports to the President and interfaces with sector vice presidents and SBU General Managers.
Research, develop and execute external growth strategies for Life Sciences business. Maintain and refine analysis and benchmarking of key acquisition targets.
Oversee the annual strategic planning process, hands-on preparation and consolidation of the Life Sciences Strategic Plans and Budget presentations for Saint-Gobain executive committee presentation.
Work in a hands-on fashion to facilitate and lead the analysis of various strategic issues for our existing businesses, as well as, recommended actions.
Support Life Science's teams in fostering an innovative culture. Learn and drive the adoption of innovation processes and tools.
- Bachelors Degree, Business, Engineering, Finance or relevant area of study; Required.
- Masters Degree, Business, Engineering, Finance or relevant area of study; Required.
- 5+ years of experience within business/investment research & analysis, typically within third-party consultation; Required.
- Business, Customer & Relationship Management Experience warranting Long-Term Funnel Development; Required.
- Exposure to/or Experience in Biopharm &/or Adjacent Markets; Preferred.