Director of Strategic Planning & Analytics - San Antonio, Texas, United States, 78201
Our network of greater San Antonio hospitals includes: Methodist Hospital, Methodist Children's Hospital, Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Northeast Methodist Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, Methodist Texsan Hospital, and Methodist Hospital South. We also have 2 freestanding emergency centers, Methodist Boerne Emergency Center and Metropolitan Methodist Emergency Center. At each of our facilities, Methodist Healthcare offers an outstanding selection of doctors, healthcare professionals, equipment and health services from wellness events to transplant services, pediatrics, dermatology, cardiology, oncology and a complete range of other medical services in the South Texas region. For more information, please visit our website at .
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A.
- Most preferred hospital in San Antonio, as consistently reported by the Consumer Research Corporation.
- Ranked No. 1 in the Express-News Reader's Choice Awards from 2.
- Texas Award for Performance Excellence.
- Member of the Sarah Cannon Network of Excellence, committed to advancing science and transforming cancer care.
- First and only hospital in San Antonio with an International Services program.
- Houses San Antonio's largest hyperbaric chamber.
- Interesting fact: World's first ""nuclear disaster proof"" hospital.
- Strengthen Methodist Healthcare System's (MHS) use of business intelligence, planning, and analytics to drive sound business decisions.
- The primary responsibilities include supporting the Annual Strategic and Business Planning processes and developing and overseeing systems/reporting/processes that advance optimal use of analytical resources to inform strategy and key business decisions.
- Works with key system and hospital leadership to evaluate, develop, and support growth initiatives, including service line/program development, marketing, and physician development.
- Serves as a strategic business analyst across MHS.
E ducation :
Bachelor's Degree required with advanced degree preferred in health administration, business administration or a related field.
Minimum of 5 years in healthcare strategic planning, business development, finance, analytics, or decision support.
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required: N/A
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.