Director of Strategic Marketing and Business Development - Wadena , Minnesota, United States, 56482
Serving patients for more than 90 years, Tri-County Health Care is a private, not-for-profit health care system that offers care to Todd, Wadena and Otter Tail counties. With Joint Commission accreditation and a full range of inpatient and outpatient primary and specialty services, TCHC strives every day to achieve its mission of improving the health of the communities it serves.
At Tri-County Health Care, we believe in fostering a positive workplace culture and bringing employees together as a united team with the same goal: to deliver high-quality health care to our patients.
We're looking for a Director of Strategic Marketing and Business Development who is a detailed and passionate leader with a drive for excellence. This individual will drive the development and execution of business development and marketing initiatives to support TCHC's strategic objectives and goals.
What You'll Do:
- Develop marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Oversee implementation of marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR and social media
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with specific focus on revenue enhancement, physician alignment and market share growth
- Identify, develop, maintain and leverage strategic business relationships and networking opportunities with a variety of entities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or closely related field
- Five years management experience in marketing or public relations
- Proven expertise with qualitative and quantitative market research methods
- A thorough understanding of research methodologies, analysis, and the applicable technologies.
- The ability to leverage business intelligence tools to develop, analyze and defend analytic results
- Strong interpersonal, people and leadership skills, with the ability to cultivate and maintain long-term relationships
- Excellent technical skills, with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of self-discipline and dependability
Why Should You Apply?
The employees at Tri-County Health Care are the heart of the organization. They deliver vital services and skills that keep the cogs meshing smoothly. When you join the Tri-County family, you become an integral part of delivering high-quality, efficient care to our patients.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week position. TCHC offers competitive pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and retirement. We also support work-life balance through benefits such as paid time off, short- and long-term disability and our employee wellness initiative.
Tri-County Health Care is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.