Director of Strategic Finance - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, 53201
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Acts as finance leader for Global Pricing team and is a key contributor to monthly Executive Committee presentation as well as attending monthly executive committee meeting
- Prepares, analyzes and reviews monthly Sales Leadership executive committee presentation and attends executive committee meeting
- Prepares, analyzes and reviews monthly Service Leadership executive committee presentation and attends executive committee meeting
- Provides financial leadership to ongoing service transformation initiative
- As the primary finance support for global strategy, prepares materials for Board of Directors meetings and other various executive presentations
- Acts as controller for $40B global sales organization and $70B global sales support center of excellence
- Maintains dialog with executive management and business unit financial personnel to identify and evaluate evolving business issues.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting or Finance with MBA or CPA preferred.
- Progressive level of responsibility and a minimum of 8 years of rich experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence across the organization.
- Should have ability to listen effectively, evaluate the most critical elements being communicated and communicate with team and Director on an open and timely basis.
- Sound analytical depth and strong accounting skills.
Solid project management and business consultant skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel/Power Point/Word is essential.
- Experience with HFM is essential.