Director of Strategic Finance - Novato , California, United States, 94949
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Complete analysis of Financial Statements to support business modeling accuracy and performance against plans;
- Focus on interactive business financial modeling working directly with CEO
- Work closely with the Controller on expense account posting, intercompany postings and balance sheet requirements, including development of automated accounting applications;
- Set-up and create new company and/or product line systems related to sales, customer payments and financials;
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions;
- Establish revenue recognition methodologies to meet financial reporting timelines;
- Provide end-of-month reports for review by the Senior Management Team;
- Establish and leverage relationships with internal business partners;
- Other tasks, duties or special projects as assigned.
- Manage the Finance Team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities;
- Proactive problem solver with a desire to improve processes and drive to increase efficiencies;
- Adaptive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization, including the leadership team;
- Experience supporting a business with multiple locations and businesses;
- Proven strong analytical skills;
- Positive attitude, team player with strong work ethic and a good sense of humor;
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting and Modeling that goes beyond transactional responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field
- Experience in a SAAS environment a plus
- Experience with G Suite Products
- Expert-Level proficiency in Excel (Vlookup, database creation/usage);
- Proven ability to be flexible in an environment with changing priorities;
- Hands on experience with QuickBooks
- Exposure to Salesforce, Recurly, Stipe and Braintree a plus
- Successfully pass a required background check
We offer a competitive salary and a a comprehensive benefit package.
This role is open to local candidates only! AdvisoryCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.