Director of Strategic Development - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, 19019
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Actively engage in an on-site position assessment (client interviews and metric review) to determine current status and risk of the account/system and establish regularly scheduled calls/meetings (led by operations) to communicate progress and next steps.
- Participating in and leading/facilitating the RFP process as the subject matter expert in RFP response specifically at "retention" client sites.
- Engaging directly with the leadership at the client site cultivating performance-based relationships focused on needs identification, execution issues and retention risk.
- Close coordination with Regional operating teams
- Completing and leading the sales process (Blue Sheet) and driving to predictive trend analysis, formal application of account diagnostics, proposal development, customer presentations, client relationship development, client contract negotiations, and maintaining an effective electronic account management data base
- Lead and participate in Major Pursuit processes with cross lines of business to determine best solution for client retention.
- Develop internal deal approval documents to obtain company approval for renewals.
- Work directly with Business resource center to develop proposal documents
- Candidates must be able to anticipate and communicate potential obstacles/challenges/issues at the client sites that could adversely impact our ability to retain the account and partner with account operations leadership/Regional Operations Team in developing and executing customized retention strategies; while successfully communicating the differential advantages of a partnership with ARAMARK. Short turnaround times require extraordinary urgency.
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Possess a consultative, customer centric selling philosophy
- Demonstrate the ability to build alliances and influence key decision makers, both internally and externally, without formal authority
- Managing customer relationships through creative problem solving and customer savvy
- Market awareness in healthcare
- Operational acumen and savvy including pro-forma development
- Organizational ability to apply performance metrics and operational results to identify accounts at-risk and opportunities for growth
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Poised and sharp presentation skills
- Team selling orientation and leadership skills in a non-reporting environment