Director of Quality and Performance Improvement - Detroit, Michigan, United States, 48228
- Develop processes for identification, collection and analysis of performance measurement data.
- Utilize collected data regarding the outcome of activities for delivering continuously improving services.
- Provide explicit detail of the desired expectations and outcomes with a written plan to achieve them.
- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedures for the identification, collection, and analysis of performance measurement data and related information.
- Determine if services meet pre-determined quality improvement expectations and outcomes.
- Ensure correction of any observed deficiencies identified through the quality improvement process.
- Identify key aspects of care relevant indicators and evaluation of data using formal and informal feedback from consumers of services and other collateral sources is aggregated and used to improve management strategies and service delivery practices.
- Develop a well-defined plan for correcting problems and a systematic evaluation of the effectiveness of services.
- Establish a committee or other mechanism for the timely and regular evaluation of serious incidents, complaints, grievances and related investigations.
- Identification of events, trends and patterns that may affect client health, safety and or treatment efficacy.
- Identification of problems or potential problems in order for facility to act as soon as possible to avoid any risks to patients by taking corrective steps that may include, but are not limited to:? Changes in policies/procedures, Staffing and assignment changes, Additional education or training for staff, Addition or deletion of services
- Minimum of a Bachelor?s Degree in Human Services or nursing required. Master?s degree in behavioral health/risk discipline, Registered Nurse preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensure: (i.e.) LAPC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW or other behavioral health/risk discipline licensure, preferred.
- 5 Years of Experience